Bulgarian Defence Industry Association – acad. Stefan Vodenicharov held its general assembly in Samokov on 01 April 2022 at 13:00 with the following agenda:
1. Expiration of the mandate of the Management Board of the Association and following actions according to Art. 20, item 3 of the Statute of the Association;
2. Discussion and adoption of amendments and supplements to the Statute of the Association;
3. Discussion about the support for Ukrainian refugees in the Republic of Bulgaria;
4. Discussion and approval of the 2021 Annual Financial Statement of the Association;
5. Discussion about the Association’s representation during the upcoming Hemus 2022 exhibition.
Host of the event was SAMEL-90 PLC and the assembly was visited by representatives of ARSENAL JSC, ARSENAL-2000 JSC, DUNARIT AD, VAZOVSKI MASHINOSTROITELNI ZAVODI EAD, MARS ARMOR LTD, MTG DOLPHIN AD, OPTICOELECTRON GROUP AD, OPTIX AD, TRANSMOBILE AD, HIGH-TECH IMS LTD. and CHERNO MORE Co.
Participants in the assembly made specific decisions regarding the Association’s short-term and medium-term development.