Deputy Executive Director
Opticoelectron Group JSC. is one of the most advanced companies specialized in optomechanical, optoelectronic and laser devices and systems for defence and security, medicine, device-building, machine-building. The company has 50 years old history and traditions, and it is considered as a leader of optical devices production in Bulgaria, as well as an international market leader.
It has a closed cycle of production starting from research and development going through production process to marketing, promoting and trading finished products. The company head office and its premises are in the town of Panagyurishte which is 90 km. south-east of capital city Sofia and 80 km north-west of Plovdiv (second largest city in Bulgaria). It is located in an Industrial Park of 260 000 sq.m. where 108 000 sq.m of the total area are production plots.
Over 97% of total production goes on export to EU countries, North America and the Middle East. Opticoelectron Group JSC is ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2001. Our NATO Commercial and Governmental Entity code (NCAGE) is 000DU. Opticoelectron Group JSC has obtained a Certificate for Registry in the field of international relations “NATO SECRET” and a Certificate for access to operate with state classified information. The company also has a statute of supplier for US Government – DUNS Registration.
Key defence products in our portfolio are as follows:
- anti-aircraft and ground artillery sights for firing in daytime and in nighttime
- day and night optical sights
- laser range finders
- laser target designators
- optical systems for armoured vehicles
- video observation and surveillance systems
Basic subject of activity
Design and development, engineering, trade with optical, optoelectronical, optomechanical, laser and thermovision devices and systems, tools and technological equipment, non standard equipment.
- technologies and machines for manufacturing details, assemblies and microoptics made of optical glass, crystals and semiconductors
- CNC metal working machines and centers manufacturing precise mechanical details and assemblies
- Specialized Test Laboratories equipped with modern measuring devices for quality control
Structure of military production:
- day sights for guns
- day sights for artillery
- night sights for guns
- night and day-night devices and systems for armoured vehicles
- mobile and immobile systems for observation and reconnaissance
- laser rangefinders and systems for fire
- control of artillery
- containers for disposable rocket launcher
Business activities and contacts
Joint research, development and manufacturing of products with leading companies, NATO members.
We see the invisible since 1971
The company has NATO Supply Code for Manufacturers NCAGE 000DU and Register Office for national and foreign classified information. There is build up and operating system of Quality Management ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001 and AQAP 2110.