Instruments for Achieving the Objectives
Article 5. To implement the objectives defined in Art. 4 BDIA will employ the following instruments:
- Maintaining regular relations with the state bodies, the bodies of NATO and EU and the member countries bearing responsibilities in the field of defense industry and technologies.
- Establishing contacts and interaction with similar associations in Bulgaria and abroad.
- Gathering and distribution of information concerning the governmental procurement policy and procedures in the fields of defense & security, science research and technological development.
- Support for activities of the National Assembly, Governmental and other bodies in the field of defense & security in the interest of development of Bulgarian defense industry.
- Organization of national and international meetings and conferences aimed to implementation of the objectives defined.
- Distribution of information abroad for the activities of BDIA and the possibilities of our member companies.
- Forming program directions in functional areas.
Definition of the Activities Impelemented
Article 6. The Association will implement activities in private benefit.